Ms. Campanella is a nationally respected Healthcare Attorney who dedicates herself to educating professionals on issues of business transactions and regulatory compliance. She focuses her practice on business law, health care regulatory and transactional matters, and residential and commercial real estate. She has extensive experience assisting clients with transactional services and regulatory compliance consulting and has provided general counsel services to small and large businesses, medical practices, professional societies and real estate clients alike.
HIPAA Academy Certified HIPAA Administrator
Fellow, American College of Healthcare Executives
This Webinar will provide you more clarity about the topic on "No Surprises Act".
The No Surprises Act protects patients covered under group and individual health plans from receiving surprise medical bills when they receive most emergency services, non-emergency services from out-of-network providers at in-network facilities.
Since it took effect on January 1, 2022, we have been getting so many calls from our clients and other source referrals asking how they can comply with this new rule. And how the "No Surprises Act" impacts medical practice offices and ASC Ambulatory Surgery Centers settings.
In this Free Webinar, our speaker who is a Healthcare Attorney will thoroughly explain the most important topics related to this new rule:
(1) Understanding the "No Surprises Act";
(2) Why Billing at of out-of-network rates can be difficult and what you need to do to stay compliant with the new rule;
(3) How providers are required to give the patients a "good faith estimates" of the cost of the services provided to uninsured and self-pay patients in advance or prior to the patient's appointment;
(4) No "balance-billing" allowed for out-of-network emergency care until the patient gave consent and safely moved to an in-network facility;
(5) No "balance-billing" allowed for patients that are on-scheduled out-of-network services when the facility is considered as in-network facility unless the patient has been notified and provided consent;
(6) How your office and your surgery center can comply with this new rule by implementing a new operational workflow and proper training of your staff;
(7) How your patients will have the best patients’ experience.
This Webinar will surely answer so many of your questions and uncertainties. The truth is, we have no choice, it is here now! And it took effect on January 1, 2022. And we have to comply with this new rule. We have to implement this in our practice offices and in ambulatory surgery centers.
Ms Gina Campanelli is a Healthcare Attorney, there is no better person to help us understand and comply this new rule.
See you all (virtually) to our upcoming webinar! Remember this is FREE, seats are limited! So REGISTER TODAY!
Question about this Event? Call us (the Organizer) at (800) 267-8752 or visit us online at www.gohealthcarellc.com and drop us a line!
Yes! we were there as one of its Sponsors at the New York & New Jersey Pain Medicine Symposium 2021!
Are the above questions also common to you and you don't know what's the best answer for these questions?
We had a great time meeting with all our current Pain Practice clients and providers and have met several more potential clients that we can mostly provide value!
Medical Practice Consultants for Spine Interventional Pain Management and Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Ms. Pinky Maniri-Pescasio is the Founder of GoHealthcare Consulting. She is a National Speaker on Practice Reimbursement and a Physician Advocate. She has served the Medical Practice Industry for more than 25 years as a Professional Medical Practice Consultant.